Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8189351-just-bare-chicken-recipes-monique-volz/
Clean Eating Recipes
Featuring clean eating inspiration from Monique Volz, a health and wellness blogger and founder of Ambitious Kitchen, the Just BARE campaign offers consumers recipes for quick meals at JustBareChicken.com/Recipes.
“Whenever I’m the busiest I know I’m doing a mix of all of the things I love, but it’s important to keep your body on track and maintain a healthy lifestyle,” says Volz. “Avoiding processed food and making your own chicken salads are a great way to live lean and clean and also save money.”
Two good food decisions for this holiday season are recipes like Greek Salad and Thai Peanut Chicken Quinoa Salad. Both salads feature clean ingredients, such as fresh salad greens and chicken raised with no antibiotics-ever, that you can customize and layer into portable, glass jars—perfect for taking to work or eating between holiday shopping extravaganzas.
How to Eat Healthy On-the-Go
As life gets busy before the new year, Just BARE offers these five tips to develop and maintain good lean and clean habits:
- Eat High-Quality Food: Clean eating is a great way to live a healthy lifestyle. It means making meals featuring ingredients that are fresh, all natural or organic.
- Choose Healthy Snacks: Don’t let between-meal treats spoil your routine. Strive to have healthy snacks on-hand, like Chicken Roll-ups.
- Don’t Skip Meals—Ever! Carve out time for meals, even on the busiest of days. Missing breakfast, lunch or dinner sets you up to be hungry, which can make it harder to avoid bad food choices.
- Simplify Meal Prep: Make-ahead recipes, like Bento Boxes, ensure you always have rich, nutritional options, even when you’re on-the-go.
- Add Flavor to Low-fat Protein: Protein can help you stay full longer and adding bold flavors to lean protein like chicken makes it as good for you as it is to eat.
For more inspiration to live lean and clean this holiday season, watch Monique Volz demonstrate how to make a mouth-watering chicken marinade and quick meals in Living Lean & Clean YouTube videos.
About Just BARE® | Raising Goodness®
Just BARE® is distributed nationally by Pilgrim’s. The brand lives its mission of good food for more people by providing Natural/No Antibiotics-Ever and Organic varieties of chicken with no antibiotics, no added hormones, no animal by-products (vegetable and grain fed), and no artificial additives. Just BARE Natural/No Antibiotics–Ever retail, deli and foodservice products are third-party humane certified and traceable to the family farms where the chicken was raised. Organic Just BARE is USDA-certified organic and verified by Midwest Organic Services Association (MOSA).
About Monique Volz | Ambitious Kitchen
Monique Volz is a healthy food blogger at Ambitious Kitchen, a site devoted to clean eating meals, better-for-you treats, and living an ambitious life. Monique started her blog in 2011 while working in PR, marketing and social media for both small and large-scale food brands. By 2014, Monique was ready to leave her full time job to pursue Ambitious Kitchen full time; she has never looked back and fully supports the #GirlBoss movement.
SOURCE Just BARE®
Powered by WPeMatico