“This is the world’s first complete solution for cultivating mindfulness,” said Monica Ortiz, founder and CEO of The Exceptional Life Institute.“Meditation is a great practice, but for people not familiar with it, there can be a huge barrier to starting a mindfulness practice. By including simple and easy-to-use tools that help people become more mindful of their mood and their mindset, we have made mindfulness more accessible to people who want the benefits but are not yet familiar with meditation. Our goal is to help millions of people improve their lives through mindfulness and to have a real positive impact that changes things, everywhere, all the time, for the better.”
Features of the Masters of Mindfulness app include:
- Weekly live-stream, guided meditations (a first in the mindfulness apps category)
- Recorded meditations that users can listen to anytime in categories: Happiness, Destress, Confidence, Sleep, and Positivity
- “Upspirations,” quotes meant to inspire, that also come with insights on how to apply them to your life
- An easy-to-use Mood Tracker to help the user become more aware of what affects them both positively and negatively so they can become empowered to change it
- A Gratitude Journal that makes it simple and fun to build a more positive mindset
- Soothing Sounds offer relaxing, healing songs that help the brain destress, relax, and re-center
- Video interviews with health and healing practitioners and mindful living teachers who share their advice on how to keep and develop a healthy mind-body-spirit connection
Users are given a 14-day free trial when they first create an account. Once the free trial period is over, users can choose between two reasonably priced options at $2.99/month or $29.99/year, which includes two free months as a discount, to continue using the app.
The Masters of Mindfulness app can be downloaded at the following:
To learn more about mindfulness, what it is, and why the app was created, watch this video from founder Monica Ortiz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsqWsslUEbg.
For more information, visit www.mastersofmindfulness.com.
About The Exceptional Life Institute
For over 20 years, The Exceptional Life Institute CEO and Founder Monica Ortiz has been sharing the principles of mindfulness with tens of thousands of people around the world, lecturing at institutions like Stanford University, the University of Southern California, and Google. She has received numerous awards and recognition for her leadership and self development work. In 2017, she established The Exceptional Life Institute to bring the concepts of self-education and mindfulness into the digital age through online courses, apps, and content that can reach people wherever they are around the world. For more information, visit www.exceptionallifeinstitute.com.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/destress-with-masters-of-mindfulness-the-world-39-s-most-complete-mindfulness-app.html.
Powered by WPeMatico