Portland, OR — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 11/07/2017 — DevOps provide systematic approach of automated tasks with open & flexible tools to deliver continuous improvement in the business processes. DevOps solutions provides extended services on multiple applications including software development & testing, continuous delivery, application management, fast forward product innovation, and others to the enterprises.
Download Sample Copy: http://bit.ly/2Adl3pd
It helps to automate complex IT processes by delivering high-end benefits to the users with reduced cost and continuous process improvement. In the recent years, applications related to integrated processes set-up have given rise to DevOps implementation among the end users from both public & private sector.
The factors that drive the DevOps market are increase in adoption of process automated software by several end users including SMEs and large enterprises, due to low cost of process automation set-up and maintenance services. In addition, enhancement in operational effectiveness and demand for automated business processes implementation among enterprises from various sectors such as banking, healthcare, government, retail, manufacturing, and others are expected to fuel the DevOps market growth during the forecast period. However, technology integration with existing process and high cost of initial installment are anticipated to hamper the DevOps market growth.
Enquiry about Report: http://bit.ly/2hh3gdf
The global DevOps market is segmented on basis of solution, deployment, end user, and geography. Based on solution, it is classified into monitoring & performance management, lifecycle management, analytics, delivery & operations management, and testing & development. On the basis of deployment, it is categorized into cloud and on-premise. Based on user type, it is bifurcated into small medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA including country level analysis for each region.
Some of the significant players in the DevOps market profiled in the report are IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Microsoft Corporation, EMC Corporation, VersionOne, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Google, Inc., and CA Technologies. All these key players are involved in various strategic developments, such as partnerships, product portfolio expansions, collaborations, and others to increase their market penetration in the industry.
Get More Information & Research at: http://bit.ly/2iyHFcF
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
– The report provides an in-depth analysis of DevOps market, outlining current trends, key driving factors, and potential areas for product investments.
– Key players are analyzed with respect to their primary offerings, recent investments, and future development strategies.
– Holistic approach of segmentation is carried out through in-depth market study and discussions with several industry expertise globally.
– The report highlights of top investment pockets, key impacting factors, and wining strategies for the global DevOps market.
– Key players positioning is derived with thorough consideration of their industry penetration, product expansion, and strategic developments in the recent years.
Powered by WPeMatico